Broaden your Bandwidth Horizons: become a Broadlink Channel Partner!
As a leader in layer 2, metro-ethernet connectivity services, Broadlink provides a comprehensive range of fixed and wireless last mile, broadband, internet access and voice solutions to the South African business market, utilising our own carrier-grade network.
The Key to Success? A Broadlink Key Channel Partnership!
Become a Broadlink Authorised Partner and get full access to the Broadlink suite of connectivity and voice services.
Current Channel Partners include a broad range of South African network operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and information technology companies. Partnering with Broadlink will enable your company to:
- Increase your product range
- Expand your existing coverage
- Reach new markets
- Offer a full suite of converged telecommunication solutions
Channel Partner Benefits
- Broadlink has its own infrastructure and network, no need to deal with a third party.
- Attractive commission and rebate structures across both reseller and agent channel models.
- Our national footprint leverages off multiple sites with robust redundancy.
- Fully interconnected voice partner including multiple redundant points within a core network.
- SLA-backed services and access to our 24/7 Networks Operations Centre (NOC)
- A dedicated Account Manager means your business has a convenient, single point of contact with Broadlink
Broadlink holds both Individual Electronic Communications Network Service (IECNS) and an Individual Electronic Communications Service (IECS) Licences.
Do you have what it takes to be a Broadlink Channel Partner?
Keen to see if you qualify? Complete the form and we’ll get back to you!
Contact us today
Please complete the form below to contact us: